geekyprofessor.com is open for guest posts – and by submitting a guest post you could gain exposure, inbound links and relevant readers via organic traffic.
Requirements for guests posts:
- Minimum 1300 words per article.
- Do-follow links can be allowed in the article and/or author bio, contact us for details and terms. Nothing “spammy” though.
- Link to your blog/site can be made at most 2 times. [Backlink]
- Link to a third-party site that is not yours is not allowed if you are a Digital Marketer.
- Affiliate links are not allowed in Guest Posts.
- Guest Post which promotes a service/app/software is not recommended and if required it needs some amount to be paid.
- Only genuine content which gives value to our readers is accepted.
- The article must be exclusive to geekyprofessor.com and is not to be posted elsewhere unless explicitly agreed beforehand.
- Featured image: If you do not supply an image (either royalty-free or with proper license) of at least 550px width, we might use another image as the featured image for your article.
- Please create a combined effort to use the correct writing system, descriptive linguistics, and punctuation. owing to time constraints, submissions that need excessive editing can’t be accepted. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid.
- Posts should be high-quality, original content (i.e. must be checked through Plagiarism tools available online).
- AI-generated or spinned content is prohibited and will be rejected without further information.
- The article/posts should be SEO optimized and Keyword specific.
All articles are subject to approval by the geekyprofessor.com admin team and in case it is rejected, you will be notified so you can use the article elsewhere if you like.
The Editor team of the blog has the right to modify your content, including spellings, phrases, inserting keywords, etc., before the final publishing of the post. If you agree to the above conditions please fill up the form below.
How to submit a guest post…
The best way to enquire about a guest post is to fill up the below form and let us know your idea. You’ll usually get a reply within 24 hours and if we like it, you can either go ahead and submit the article or begin writing it.
Also, you can directly submit the article to email@example.com
Geekyprofessor Guest Post Form
Please do contact us if any questions at all!
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂